Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Finally, I have posted something new. I apologize. Life has been busy, but I finally have something to add. I have recently completed my Revell F-15E. Its been a few months of on and off work, more work in the recent weeks, to get it done. In addition to the kit, I also used weapons and targeting pods from the Hasagawa Weapons Set D, I used AA missiles from Revell's F/A-18E Kit. Decals Came from Afterbuner Decals. I was able to use some new techniques when finishing this kit to give it a more used look, without going overboard. Thanks for looking.
Posted by Brett at 11:09 AM